Skip to Main Content
- Sustainable food purchases, inclusive of our dining hall and food court locations, are tracked and reviewed for the following sustainable food labels: local, regional and third-party certified.
- Vegan and vegetarian offerings are available daily in all of our locations.
- Recycling receptacles are offered in both back of the house operations and in front of the house for our guests.
- Back-of-the-house composting carried at all locations on campus. Reusable to-go container program at The Table at Leo’s. (This program has been temporarily suspended)
- Food production planning and waste management practices are an integral part of our daily operations.
- Trayless dining program throughout campus implemented to conserve water.
- Energy efficient lighting by converting to LED Lighting.
- Energy Star rated equipment and low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paints/glues in new construction and renovation.